Office 365 Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
In a hurry to access your Office 365 account for your business yet cannot find its login page? Searched everywhere, every nook and corner over their site but always get distracted with the promotional offers featured? Tired, confused and annoyed? Well it's time to end your worries! We are happy to inform you that we are willing to lend you a helping hand! We sympathize on the hardships you faced because we also faced the same problem. Follow the link below and you will readily be directed to the Office 365 login page but if you are still confused and not really sure what to do, please check out the video featured below and be enlightened! Step by step instructions are also provided underneath the video to help you out with your login process:
Steps to follow to login:
- First and foremost, place the Office 365 login page URL onto your web browser: https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf?vv=1300&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033
- Once you are directed to their login page, enter your User Id onto the first text field. Note: Be extra careful in typing in your user id so that you won't have any troubles while logging in. User Id looks like this: email@example.com
- Next, after inputting your User Id on the first text field, move on to the next one and key in your password. Note: Be extra careful in inputting your password so as to avoid any login problems. Double check whether you are inputting your correct password.
- Finally, after filling in both text fields, please click the blue Sign in button and you will be directed to your Office 365 account.
Having problems while logging in? Reset your login credentials:
- Place the Office 365 login page URL onto your web browser again: https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf?vv=1300&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033
- Next, once you are directed to their login page, click the Can't Access your Account? link and after that you will be directed to their Reset page.
- Then, once you reach their Reset page, it will ask you to key in your User Id and a captcha image onto its text fields. Just follow the onscreen instructions and they will send you the information you need to your email address to login to Office 365. Note: If you cannot read well the captcha image there is an audio button to help you know the characters. Just click the audio button.
- Finally, after doing so, try accessing your account with the information given.
If all else fails, contact Office 365 directly to help you with your login process:
or contact them through social media:
Tweet on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Office365
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Microsoft-Office-365/117809774946412
Share on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft/microsoft-office-365-220380/product
Note: Unfortunately, Office 365 didn't provide mailing address and email address in their website so just address your comments, suggestions and grievances on the contact details stated above.
Please do bookmark this page and do not forget to check back later for any changes made on the Office 365 login process as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Office 365 login processes. Good luck and enjoy your day!